Meet the expert
After graduating from University of Michigan in 1977, Robbie went on to Law School at Wayne State University where we received his Law Degree in 1980. Since then, Robbie has been an active attorney throughout Michigan specializing in the trial of criminal defense and personal injury litigation. He has handled all manner of Plaintiff’s personal injury litigation, from initial intake through trial. Cases have included No-Fault first and third party, premises liability, dram shop liability, police misconduct, and medical malpractice. He has won multiple six and seven figure jury verdicts in all the above-mentioned type of cases, the largest being a $4,000,000 verdict in a wrongful death automobile negligence/dram shop case.
Regarding criminal defense, Robbie has handled all litigation from initial intake through trial. Cases have included assaults, armed robbery, criminal sexual conduct, distribution of controlled substances, embezzlement, extortion, kidnapping, and murder. Robbie has received multiple not guilty jury verdicts in all the above-mentioned type of cases, including two murder cases.
- AV – Preeminent Rating-Martindale-Hubbell
- Sustaining Member of the Michigan Trial Lawyers Association.
- Former Co-Chair Criminal Law Committee of the Macomb Bar Association
- Macomb County Bar Association CLE Lecturer
- Criminal Pre-Trial Motions
- Criminal Trial Defenses
- Use of Handwriting Analysis in Jury selection
- Guest Lecturer Criminal Procedure and Rights – Macomb County Community College
- Guest Lecturer Criminal Trial Defenses – Detroit College of Law